Updated 18 January 2018
Healty Blog accepts advertising on the Healty Blog Network from third parties (“Advertisers”), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising. The following guidelines have been established by Healty Blog to govern various aspects of Advertising on properties within the Healty Blog Network (each a “Healty Blog Property”), which include websites and mobile applications directed to consumers, which we refer to in this Policy as the “Healty Blog Consumer Properties,” and websites and mobile applications directed to healthcare professionals, which we refer to as the “Healty Blog Professional Properties.”
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by Healty Blog , how Advertisements are displayed on the Healty Blog Network, and the removal of Advertisements from the Healty Blog Network. Healty Blog has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Healty Blog Network. Healty Blog may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable Healty Blog Property.
1. Healty Blog has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Healty Blog Network, and under no circumstances will Healty Blog’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
2. Healty Blog will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in Healty Blog’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
3. There are certain categories of Advertisements that Healty Blog will not knowingly permit on the Healty Blog Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’ products (Healty Blog reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’)
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Healty Blog Network
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference “M” rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
4. Healty Blog recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising and Healty Blog’s editorial content. All Advertising on the Healty Blog Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Healty Blog will not allow any Advertising on the Healty Blog Network that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement”, “From Our Advertiser”, “Information From Industry” or a similar designation indicating that the Advertising is being provided by or on behalf of an Advertiser.
5. A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser’s site or to relevant sponsored content area on a Healty Blog Property.
6. Healty Blog retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on a Healty Blog Property based on Healty Blog delivered search results. Content listed in search results is displayed with its source, e.g., “Healty Blog News” or “Journal Article.” If Advertising appears in the search results, it is labeled as such. In addition, Healty Blog provides a separate area on the search results page of certain Healty Blog Consumer Properties which only display Advertising.
7. As described in the “Ads by Google” hyper link in the Ads by Google section on applicable Healty Blog Consumer Properties Search pages, these “Ads by Google” are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
8. Healty Blog reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the Healty Blog Network. Healty Blog cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
9. It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the Healty Blog Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Healty Blog will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Healty Blog reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Healty Blog becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Healty Blog may remove the Advertising from the Healty Blog Network
10. No Advertising on the Healty Blog Network shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device a “Pixel”) or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the Healty Blog Network unless expressly approved in writing by Healty Blog. If Healty Blog approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an advertisement, then unless and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception, (i) Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable information (PII) with respect to any Healty Blog user, (ii) no such Pixel can be flash or object based, (iii) the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can be deleted by user browser settings, (iv) Advertiser will not link any non-PII that it collects to any PII that it may have from any other source and (v) Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its database based on any data collected on the Healty Blog site, including the fact that someone is a Healty Blog user or any information derived from the information in the referring URL.
Call: +1 (347) 682 3320
Post: Healty Blog Office
Street: 712 H St NE
Country: United States
Email: [email protected]